Tax & Accounting
As a member of the Etax Local network of accountants*, we can co-ordinate a range of services, including:
- Financial Reports prepared according to Australian Accounting Standards;
- Tax return preparation and lodgement (individual, company, partnership, trust);
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) tax returns & Audit;
- Tax planning;
- Audit of statutory financial statements for companies and charities;
- Book-keeping & BAS Agent services, including payroll and inventory/asset management;
- GST/BAS preparation and lodgement;
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) returns;
- Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive applications and claims;
- New business advice and services – including setup of corporate structures;
- Setup and accounting for family trusts, property/share investment trusts.
As a member of Etax Local, we can offer our clients:
- Convenience. Etax Local, an Australian based tax firm with over 35 years’ experience, looks after all your tax needs via phone email and a secure, cloud based practice manager. You can even sign your tax jobs online!
- Quality. All jobs are put through a two tier review process by the team at Etax Local’s Brisbane based support office, giving you confidence that you are paying the least possible tax and that all work submitted to the ATO is accurate.
- Care. As an Etax Local Member, we can facilitate a simple, easy and convenient way for you to look after all your business finances – bringing together online convenience with personal service.
*Etax Local Accountants Pty Ltd is the service provider in relation to all accounting, taxation, BAS Agent and audit services. All clients will engage directly with Etax Local according to CPA Australia professional guidelines.